FREE no obligation demonstrations are given when pondering the decision of purchasing a new machine. It is important to us that the machine is the ‘best fit’ for you and that you continue to get the most from your machine for many years afterwards.
We stock a comprehensive ever-changing range of fashion fabrics suitable for all your garment sewing.
The basic ranges include:
- Parka Nylon
- Cotton Lawn
- Merino Knit
- Polar Fleece
- Cotton Spots, Chevron and Stripes
- Cotton Spandex Woven in Plain and Patterns
- Denims and Chambrays, including Patterns
- Knit Fabrics, Patterned, Striped or Plain
- Cotton Spandex Knit
- Ponte Knit
- Ribbing in a Range of Colours
- Coating Fabrics
- Linings, Pongee and Taffeta or PolySilk
- Chiffon, Georgette and Crepe
- Satin, lighter Charmeuse to heavier Delustered
- Linen and Linen/Cotton blends
- Bridal Tulle
- Liquid Foil and Lazer Dot suitable for costumes
We also stock an extensive range of INTERFACING’S for all your garment and crafts needs plus a range of BATTING for your craft and patchwork projects.
Patchwork Fabrics and Accessories
Our focus is on the more modern, colourful and unique designers such as:
Tula Pink/Kaffe Fassett/French General/Tim Holtz/Riley Blake/Alison Glass/Margot Elena/J Wecker Frisch/Santoro/Sarah Jane/Cori Dantini/Anna Maria Horner
We also stock Liberty Fabrics, Sashiko, Fairy Frost, many Blenders, a broad range of Christmas, Animals, Flowers and many panels…
Our accessories/tools include the Olfa range of mats, rulers and cutters.
Extra Services, Classes and Clubs
Sewing is all about learning, creativity and fulfilling your passion.
We want to help you and be part of your sewing journey…
- Dressmaking classes run all year round, four times a week during the school term.
- Knitting classes are regularly held on a Friday morning.
- School holiday classes
- Getting to know your Sewing Machine
Janome and Machine Embroidery Clubs
If you are wishing to learn more about your machine or just simply would like to meet up with like-minded people and share inspiration, then one of our clubs could be just the ticket!
For machine embroidery owners (Janome) we run a machine embroidery club every two months where you bring your machine along and create a project.
On the alternative months we hold bi-monthly a Janome Club where anyone can come along (you do not need to own a Janome machine) to learn. This is usually demonstrative only.
Machine repairs and servicing. We offer a domestic sewing machine and overlocker repair/overhaul service where you drop off and pick up your machine from the shop.
Please ask in-store for further details at the time.